- Draws upon divergent representations of contemporary warfare. Begun before the escalation of war in the Balkans (1999), this site responds to the anti-social imperatives of war industry, and to the relationship between military industries and the media.
One among 400,000
- A personal document of the
protest that took place in
London, UK on September 28th
2002 to stop the war against
- Electronic multidisciplinary magazine with cultural, artistic, literary, photographic, video content.
Ceci n'est pas un mensonge
- (This is not a lie.) Resolution independent unilateralism.
Vive le cadavre exquis!
Memorial Figures Series
- Figuring out what's going on.
American T-shirt Patriotism
- Andrej Tisma's T-shirt designs for American and world-wide patriots who
oppose the war in Iraq.
- An on-going group project and public space for political, social and critical artwork.
rebel:art - connecting art and activism
- german eZine about the avant-garde of modern political art eg. culture jamming, adbusting, media art, software art, political design, graffiti, stickers etc.