Origin of Mothers Day
- The original Mother's Day Proclamation was made in 1870. It was written by Julia Ward Howe. Julia Ward Howe is perhaps best known today for having written the words to "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" in 1862 when she was an antislavery activist.
What Are We Fighting For
- Site dedicated to promoting peace awareness.
The Entropy Documents
- Blog updated daily with personal commentary and links regarding the current state of civilization.
- Progressive news, anti-war, advocates change in current Administration policies.
Terra Incognita: The Undiscovered Country
- International perspectives on contemporary culture and politics.
- An Operation Enduring and Iraqi Freedom veteran's rant against the military industrial complex, the neocons, and the war.
- We connect, support and advance the growth and effectiveness of multi-issue organizations and grassroots social and economic justice groups. We help increase their capacity for collective action on their various platforms.
- Draws upon divergent representations of contemporary warfare. Begun before the escalation of war in the Balkans (1999), this site responds to the anti-social imperatives of war industry, and to the relationship between military industries and the media.