EDASCII - ASCII Art Editor
- EDASCII is an ASCII art editor for Linux written in Tcl/Tk. It allows fast and easy manipulation of ASCII drawings.
8 color images;
Cut, copy and paste part of the image;
Flip image; and more.
JavE - Java ASCII Versatile Editor
- Take 2 teaspoons of Notepad, add a tablespoon of Paint Shop Pro and mix it with a cup of Emacs.
Add a pinch of knowledge about ASCII Art and the result is: JavE :-)
- A website that emalglobaltes everything that exists in ASCII including art, programming, history, articles, techniques and tutorials and the likes.
t2Eservo's Game Cheating Blog
- Information about ASCII art, links, and more, including NFO files.
- Containing both ASCII comics (called "Caribouteries") and
cartoons (called "Mangaribous"), this 99.5% French site displays a whole
set of ASCII arts all dedicated to one thing : the Caribou (yes, the animal) !
Ilmari Karonen's ASCII Art & Tools
- A small collection of original ASCII pictures by Ilmari Karonen (itz). Also features ascflip, a tool for rotating and mirroring ASCII pictures.
ASCII of Mass Destruction
- An artist's interpretation of Iraqi nuclear research documents released by the U.S. government.
- A collection of my sketches, drawings, and doodles.